How to hide the tab strip when you only have one tab
- Revision id: 45259
- Creator: Verdi
- Comment: No changes - making ready for localization
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Verdi
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: Verdi
Note: This article doesn't apply to your version of Firefox.
Firefox no longer has a setting for hiding the tab strip when you only have one tab but there is an add-on you can download to change this.
- Go to the Hide Tab Bar With One Tab page on the Add-ons website.
- Click the button and it will begin to download.
- Click when prompted to start the installation.
- Finally click when it pops up. Your open tabs will be restored after the restart.
Now when you only have one tab, the tab strip will be automatically hidden.