Flash 11.3 crashes
- Revision id: 25716
- Creator: Matt_G
- Comment: We are now recommending rolling back to Flash 11.2 for crashes. Please add to the breaking issues etc
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
Abode has recently updated Flash to version 11.3. Some users have reported that this version of Flash is crashing more frequently than previous versions of Flash. If you are experiencing excess crashes, please downgrade to version 11.2 of Flash.
This article is specifically for crashes with Flash 11.3. If you are experiencing issues with Flash 11.3 such as video appearing black, white or grey and never playing, please see: Flash 11.3 doesn't load video in Firefox.
Uninstall Flash 11.3
To uninstall Flash 11.3 on Windows, you will need to use the uninstaller provided by Adobe. You can find the uninstaller and steps to complete the uninstall process in: Uninstalling Flash Player on Windows
To uninstall Flash 11.3 on Mac OS, you will need to use the uninstaller provided by Adobe. You can find the uninstaller and steps to complete the uninstall process in: Uninstalling Flash Player on Mac OS
Install Flash 11.2
- Download the older version of Flash from the Adobe site: Flash 11.2
- Click the menu button and then click ExitQuit .
- Open the downloaded file. Run the appropriate installer for your OS.