Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Revision id: 146221
- Creator: Tonnes
- Comment: into -> in to (2x, sign in and log in are phrasal verbs), Firefox -> Firefox Accounts
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address. The feature is still under development and is not available by default, but you can follow these steps to enable early access.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed in to Sync (click the menu button and look for your email address instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- Go to https://accounts.firefox.com/settings?canChangeEmail=true. Visiting this special URL will make the feature visible.
- Under Secondary email, add another email address and click the button.
- Follow the instructions in your verification email to confirm your second email address.
You might have to log out and log back in to Firefox Accounts on your mobile devices in order for Firefox to display your new email.