Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Disable web push notifications popup but keep notifications
Recently the web push notifications got a popup UI that is really disturbing. Show up on all desktops etc., it interrupts me in what I’m doing. I really very strongly dislike this change.
I would like to revert to how it was before (pre-76.0 ? Not sure exactly which version): - notifications get sent to my desktop/OS’s notification center (running OpenSuse + KDE), - no popup is displayed when a notification is triggered.
That way: - notifications will respect the OS « do not disturb » mode, - notifications get shown through a unified UI for all applications, - I can pick how « interrupting » I want each notification to be, - In particular I can focus while on my computer without being interrupted, and poll the notifications occasionally.
Is there a way (maybe a about:config option) to keep notifications but disable the popup behaviour?
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
Hi Luc, glad to see you on Mozilla Support Forum.
- To access notification settings tap ‘Options’ in the Firefox menu.
- Select ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll to ‘Permission’ block and click on ‘Settings’ opposite to a ‘Notifications’ item
- You will find the list of websites with notification options. All of these sites have requested permission to send notifications.
- For each website, select the desired status – ‘Allow’ or ‘Block’.
- To block new requests asking to allow notifications, tick on the box Block new requests asking to allow notifications.
- When you are finished, click ‘Save changes’.
I think it's one of those solution you are looking for. Thanks !