my toolbar is gone on ff page how do i get it bak?
my toolbar is gone...where i go to add-ons etc can u help me get it back?
Every time Firefox opened
Mehr Details zum System
- -Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
tools menu is gone
Hit the Alt key (Cmd for Mac) to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.
i am not sure what i hit but my browser bar is gone along with my favorites and home icon at the top of the window
well i HAD the same problem and it worked just fine with "alt" thx! (didn't loose any favorites or bookmarks :P )
same problem, but I have windows 7.....
Thanks that makes so much sense, and it worked great!
Same problem here, I have no Firefox toolbar, no bookmarks, no matter how many times I restart Firefox.
In Firefox 3.6 and later on Windows you can hide the menu bar via "View > Toolbars" or via the right click context menu on a toolbar.
Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the menu bar temporarily.
Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the menu bar or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide (click on an entry to toggle the state).