Anyway to use SSLv3 on Firefox v39.0 after support for SSLv3 has been removed?
In Firefox version 39.0 support for SSLv3 has been disabled. I still need to use SSLv3 to access some devices using this protocol and was wondering whether there is by any chance a way to re-enable it from Firefox 39.0?
Thanks in advanced for your help
Mehr Details zum System
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Hi darshan123, To find all of the specific encryptions look for ssl3 in the about:config: In order to change your Firefox Configuration please do the following steps :
- In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
- Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue to the about:config page.