where is my mega.nz download?
I attempted to download a large file overnight (5GB) through Mega.nz
On mega.nz it said it ha reached 100% and finished, but i also saw some error messages saying i didnt have enough file space to save.... (I probably had around GB spare before downloading).
Now, i cant find the file anywhere (its not in downloads) and i have little disk space left! Its like it has downloaded the file and used 5GB of space, but i can't see the file!
any help much appreciated
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
If you are not using the Private Browsing feature... Can you see if the file is saved using Ctrl+Shift+Y.
Note that Mega is using IndexedDB to store the file temporarily until the download has finished, but I don't know if you will be able to retrieve the file in case something went wrong.
See Tools > Page Info > Permissions
From your root directory, use Win Explorer's search to look for the file. If you find it, right click and select Open Containing Folder. If you still can't find it, I suggest you run a disk check on your hard drive. One last thing, before you try to download something, make sure the hard drive has more then enough room.
Not almost enough, Not maybe enough, More then enough.
Ændret af FredMcD den
You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
You can check the indexedDB folder.