Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Fresh install on new HDD. Have old HDD as F: drive. How to move bookmarks, passwords etc to new FF? Import doesn't work.
New HDD, fresh install. Have old HDD as a F: drive so I can save data. Can't boot F:drive. Want to move passwords and bookmarks from F drive to C drive new install. Import doesn't work. Tried to copy files, didn't work. Also have backups on a external HDD if necessary.
Alle svar (1)
Are you able to locate the Firefox profile folder on the F drive?
"AppData" (XP: Application Data; Mac: ~/Library; Linux: ~/.mozilla) is a hidden folder.
You can copy files like these with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to recover specific data. Note that you should be cautious with copying SQLite database files if you previously had problems.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved form data
- logins.json and key3.db (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
- cert8.db and possibly cert_override.txt for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other Site Preferences
- sessionstore.js for open tabs and pinned tabs