Hello, i want to Install Firefox Portable for use Zotero, but it does not work?
How I may install him in parallel of another version ?
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- PDF Architect 4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20039
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.14
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20131116 Firefox/17.0
This sounds like an issue that you may wish to speak to the support team at PortableApps about. They "package" the software and should be able to help you with an installation question.
I notices that you are using an old version of Firefox. I strongly recommend that you update to make sure you have the latest security and stability fixes. You can read more about how to update here.