I want to install Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary in my laptop but each time i tried, I received an error message "nspr4.dll in missing". Any solution?
I want to install Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary in my laptop but each time i tried, I received an error message "nspr4.dll in missing". What should I do to solve this problem as I am desparate to install it because I need it very much.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 d0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Nspr4.dll error message might appear while using or installing certain programs. Nspr4.dll error are caused by situations that lead to the removal or corruption of the nspr.dll files and in some cases , nspr4.dll error could also indicate a registry problem
follow the following steps. 1. Download nspr4.dll flie from a reliable source 2.open thee file location of program(eg. C:\Program Files\Oxford Dictionary) 3.Drag the downloaded nspr4.dll file to the above file location 4.Now Launch the program
Give it a LIKE