stále opakující reklamy
Méně reklamy
Méně reklamy
Nelze nainstalovat žádné rozšíření Mozilla 153.0 (64bitů). OS Windows 11.
instalovat u block oringin ni bu bu už
nejde mě vypnout na PC adblock
Nemohu nainstalovat žádné rozšíření, protože každý pokus skončí výstrahou "Při instalaci došlo k neočekávané chybě." Žádná další informace není k dispozici.
Při spuštění Avast Antitrack po mně požaduje abych klikl na přidat do prohlížeče FIREFOX (je to můj výchozí prohlížeč), viz obrázek níže. Spustí se FIREFOX Browser s hlá… (přečíst více)
Při spuštění Avast Antitrack po mně požaduje abych klikl na přidat do prohlížeče FIREFOX (je to můj výchozí prohlížeč), viz obrázek níže. Spustí se FIREFOX Browser s hláškou...
Jejda! Stránku nemůžeme najít
Pokud jste se sem dostali tak, že jste na jiném webu klepli na odkaz na rozšíření či motiv vzhledu, není už daný doplněk k dispozici. Příčiny mohou být tyto:
Vývojář ho odstranil. Vývojáři to obvykle dělají proto, že již dané rozšíření či motiv vzhledu nepodporují, nebo ho nahradili jiným. Mozilla ho odstranila. To se může stát tehdy, když byl během kontroly rozšíření či motivu vzhledu objeven problém, nebo když rozšíření či motiv vzhledu porušuje pravidla a podmínky webu addons.mozilla.org. Vývojář má možnost tyto problémy vyřešit a doplněk znovu zpřístupnit.
Zkuste stránku navštívit později, protože motiv vzhledu či rozšíření může být dáno opět k dispozici. Případně můžete to, co hledáte, zkusit najít v jednom z dostupných rozšíření či motivů vzhledu nebo se můžete zeptat v našem komunitním fóru.
Dobrý den, mám problém s naistalováním aplikace Avast Anti Track , protože nikde nemohu najít odkaz pro naistalování. Jsou zde jiné apky od Avastu, ale Anti Track ne. Při… (přečíst více)
Dobrý den, mám problém s naistalováním aplikace Avast Anti Track , protože nikde nemohu najít odkaz pro naistalování. Jsou zde jiné apky od Avastu, ale Anti Track ne. Při instalaci Avastu je odkaz na zavedení do prohlížeče, kde je sdělení, že aplikace je deaktivovaná. Nevím jak ji aktivovat, když v nabídce doplňků Mozilly není.
Děkuji za odpověď.
S pozdravem J. Skácelík
Hello, I have started experiencing a new issue with the 1Password add-on in version 140.0.4. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the add-on stops responding, does not fill in pass… (přečíst více)
Hello,
I have started experiencing a new issue with the 1Password add-on in version 140.0.4. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the add-on stops responding, does not fill in passwords, and cannot be opened via the icon in the upper right corner. This has happened on multiple computers. Initially, disabling and re-enabling the add-on helped, and it worked for a while, but then even that didn't help.
I tried deleting and reinstalling the add-on, and it worked for a while, but then the problem returned. The Windows 1Password application works fine, and it also works in other browsers.
What's strange, though, is that I have other add-ons in my browser, such as vidIQ, and when this problem occurs, none of the add-ons can be clicked on.
When I turn the browser off and on, it still doesn't work. It seems that the problem is not with the 1Password add-on, but with Firefox.
Does anyone else have the same problem and manage to solve it?
potřebuji vypnout adblock, děkuji za radu
We have our own website for self-distribution of our extension called "Crypto Web Extension" (https://download.tescosw.cz/crypto/). A few days ago, I used the API to crea… (přečíst více)
We have our own website for self-distribution of our extension called "Crypto Web Extension" (https://download.tescosw.cz/crypto/). A few days ago, I used the API to create a signed XPI file for a new version of this extension, which I uploaded to our self-distribution website as usual. However, when checking the update of this extension in Firefox, I found that the update to a newer version of the extension does not work. I checked everything on our side and everything seems to be fine. So could someone please help me? I suspect that there may be a problem with the Firefox browser itself.
TestCase (see also attached gif): 1. Open Firefox browser. 2. From the address https://download.tescosw.cz/crypto/dev/, install the "Crypto Web Extension" extension with older version number 24.02.9054 in the Firefox browser. This is a previously released version of the extension, which is available for testing purposes only on this development part of the website. 3. Then click "Check for Updates" in the extension management. 4. Then click "Update". The extension should be updated from the production address https://download.tescosw.cz/crypto/ to the newer version number 25.02.9265, due to the set json file at https://download.tescosw.cz/crypto/files/firefox_updates.json. However, after clicking "Update", the extension does not update to the newer version. However, if I remove the older version of the extension from Firefox and then try to install the new version of the add-on from the production address https://download.tescosw.cz/crypto/, it works fine.
Can someone please look at this problem and check if there is a bug in the Firefox browser? This worked as late as October of last year, 2024.
I have the latest version of Firefox browser 138.0.3
Thank you!
Hello, why are you blocking the installation of add-ons for older versions of Firefox? It's quite unnecessary. I use an older OS for very clear reasons, and yet this is q… (přečíst více)
Hello, why are you blocking the installation of add-ons for older versions of Firefox? It's quite unnecessary. I use an older OS for very clear reasons, and yet this is quite a big complication for me.
Dobrý den, zakoupila jsem si systém na generování a ukládání hesel NordPass, ale nedaří se mi stáhnout do PC. V mobilu to šlo bez problémů, zde se stále točím dokola.... … (přečíst více)
Dobrý den,
zakoupila jsem si systém na generování a ukládání hesel NordPass, ale nedaří se mi stáhnout do PC. V mobilu to šlo bez problémů, zde se stále točím dokola.... Děkuji mk