Toto vlákno bylo archivováno. Pokud potřebujete pomoci, založte prosím nový dotaz.
fire fox installed under yahoo hut there is no fire fox button in upper right of page
I uninstalled fire fox then used internet explorer to installed fire fox. it came up under yahoo. when I tried to do some thing and can't; then I ask to uninstall a add on, fire foxes always start out telling me to click on the fire fox button at top of page. There is no fire fox button only the fire fox symbol, and clicking on that does not do any thing. What am I doing incorrectly?
Všechny odpovědi (2)
On Windows, Firefox has two different menu choices:
- Classic menu bar showing "File, Edit, View..."
- orange "Firefox" button leading to a compact two-column menu
If you are looking for the Add-ons page, you can use:
- orange Firefox button > Add-ons
- Tools menu > Add-ons
To switch menu systems, check out this article: Display the Firefox button menu instead of the menu toolbar.
Does that help?
You can use the SearchReset extension to reset some preferences to the default values.
Note that the SearchReset extension only runs once and then uninstalls automatically, so it won't show on the "Firefox > Add-ons" page (about:addons).
What do you mean with: fire fox installed under yahoo ?
Do a clean reinstall and delete the Firefox program folder before (re)installing a fresh copy of the current Firefox release.
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 25: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Uninstall your current Firefox version, if possible, to cleanup the Windows registry and settings in security software.
- Do NOT remove personal data when you uninstall your current Firefox version, because all profile folders will be removed and you lose personal data like bookmarks and passwords from profiles of other Firefox versions.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- (32 bit Windows) "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\"
- (64 bit Windows) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\"
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other personal data are stored in the Firefox profile folder and won't be affected by an uninstall and (re)install, but make sure that "remove personal data" is NOT selected when you uninstall Firefox.