Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Problem in closing downloads tab with Ctrl+W

Utopian Persona

Hello,

I am using the addon Downloads in Tab and i have also bookmarked the Downloads Window using the location "chrome://mozapps/content/downloads/downloads.xul". I always close open tabs with Ctrl+W, but when i try that for the downloads tab, i get a message asking me if i want to close all currently open tabs. To avoid that i have to click at the X placed inside the tab. Is there any way to fix that?

I don't have the same problem with cookies, addons, library and saved passwords, which i have also bookmarked using Chrome URLs to open in tabs, and i can close them without any problems by pressing Ctrl+W.

Thank you

Hello, I am using the addon Downloads in Tab and i have also bookmarked the Downloads Window using the location "chrome://mozapps/content/downloads/downloads.xul". I always close open tabs with Ctrl+W, but when i try that for the downloads tab, i get a message asking me if i want to close all currently open tabs. To avoid that i have to click at the X placed inside the tab. Is there any way to fix that? I don't have the same problem with cookies, addons, library and saved passwords, which i have also bookmarked using Chrome URLs to open in tabs, and i can close them without any problems by pressing Ctrl+W. Thank you

Upravil uživatel Utopian Persona dne

Všechny odpovědi (1)

If I open either of these directly, Ctrl+w seems to work normally:

  • about:downloads
  • chrome://mozapps/content/downloads/downloads.xul

The error might be related to how extensions open tabs or windows. ??

If you don't find a solution here, the support site for the extension is on the mozillaZine forums (separate registration) here: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2826876