Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

When I try to "browse" my internal files for example to change a picture on Facebook, clicking the "browse" pushbutton DOES NOT bring up "my documents"

jwtrauger

When I try to "browse" my internal files for example to change a picture on Facebook, clicking the "browse" pushbutton DOES NOT bring up "my documents"

When I try to "browse" my internal files for example to change a picture on Facebook, clicking the "browse" pushbutton DOES NOT bring up "my documents"

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Doesn't any folder come up at all or does a different folder open?

It may default to the last used download folder or the default folder set for downloads.

  • Tools > Options > General : Downloads : "Save Files to"

If that folder doesn't exist or isn't available (removable drive) then there may be (timeout) problems.

Try to reset the browser.download.* prefs on the about:config page that show a directory name.

Nothing happens. No docs, pics, nothing. I click "browse" and nothing.

Thanks for the input.

Just like the browse below this reply box......I click, the browse button highlights but that's it.