Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

When I try to print, a screen appears asking me to choose a fax modem or server. How can I get rid of this?

McCanne

2152 MST, 1/7/12

Mozilla Firefox is my default browser. I can print if I use Internet Explorer but not when I use Mozilla Firefox. All I get is this screen that says, "Choose a fax modem or server." There's no way to shut it off. Please help because I can't print now.

Bill

2152 MST, 1/7/12 Mozilla Firefox is my default browser. I can print if I use Internet Explorer but not when I use Mozilla Firefox. All I get is this screen that says, "Choose a fax modem or server." There's no way to shut it off. Please help because I can't print now. Bill

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Zvolené řešení

When you initiate Print in Firefox, is your printer selected in the Printer > Name box?
See the screenshot below.

Yes! That solved my problem. Thanks a lot!!!