Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

I followed all the steps to install on my Mac (os x version) when I try to open it, I get, I get a popup "You cannot use the application "firefox" with this version of Mac OS X."

Lfisher

I followed all the steps to install firefox on my Mac (OS X). After installing, I try to click on the Firefox icon and I recieve a popup that says "You cannot use the application "firefox" with this version of Mac OS X. I restarted the computer, tried again, same popup. Then uninstalled and reinstalled and same result. What did I do wrong?

I followed all the steps to install firefox on my Mac (OS X). After installing, I try to click on the Firefox icon and I recieve a popup that says "You cannot use the application "firefox" with this version of Mac OS X. I restarted the computer, tried again, same popup. Then uninstalled and reinstalled and same result. What did I do wrong?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Zvolené řešení

Unfortunately, Firefox 4 requires either MacOS X 10.5 or 10.6. For 10.4, you can run Firefox 3.6 from here:

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older