Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Why does firefox 4 work with Windows 2000, but not Mac OS X 10.4.x, which is several years more recent?

Okie

Why does firefox 4 work with Windows 2000, but not Mac OS X 10.4.x, which is several years more recent?

Why does firefox 4 work with Windows 2000, but not Mac OS X 10.4.x, which is several years more recent?

Všechny odpovědi (2)

There is a third party version of Firefox 4 that runs on OS X 10.4/10.5 and PPC Macs, for details see http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox

Wow! Ask and you receive. I definitely will give that a try. I also have told another G4 owner about this.

Thanks.

The icon above your name looks familiar, but I cannot place it.