Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Can I arrange my bookmarks so that the folders and sub-folders are at the top of the list like in Explorer?

jaoxley

I transferred all of my "Favorites" from Explorer. I have a lot of folders and sub-folders and I would like these to be listed at the top (as in Explorer) with individual bookmarks below. Right now the folders and individual bookmarks are mixed together.

I transferred all of my "Favorites" from Explorer. I have a lot of folders and sub-folders and I would like these to be listed at the top (as in Explorer) with individual bookmarks below. Right now the folders and individual bookmarks are mixed together.

Všechny odpovědi (3)

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Sorting_and_rearranging_bookmarks_-_Firefox

If you Sort by Name in the Bookmarks Sidebar, that is how Firefox sorts bookmarks. If you have any Separators, the Sort will stop there and you'll have to Sort from there down separately.

Hello mate,

you may try: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9275/

works perfect and supports the latest 3.6.11 FF version


Regards Teppei

Thanks. I finally got them sorted out.