Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

I can't access my hotmail account or book a hotel room since upgrading to 3.6.8. I get the following message: "The proxy server is refusing connections. Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections. Check the proxy settings to

AnonymousUser

I can't access my hotmail account among some other websites since upgrading to 3.6.8 on my macbook. I get the following message: "The proxy server is refusing connections. Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections. Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct. Contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working." I can't even find the proxy settings anymore.

I can't access my hotmail account among some other websites since upgrading to 3.6.8 on my macbook. I get the following message: "The proxy server is refusing connections. Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections. Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct. Contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working." I can't even find the proxy settings anymore.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Zvolené řešení

Windows: Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Settings OSX: Firefox > Preferences >Advanced > Network > Settings Linux: Edit > Preferences >Advanced > Network > Settings set your Connection Setting to "No proxy", if you don't use a proxy.

Firefox 3.6.6 added a new preference to the Connection Settings panel, "Use system proxy settings", and the default is that item. That new preference doesn't affect most users, because they probably don't have a proxy set up in their Operating System. Therefore, most users should use the setting "No proxy".