Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

I get redirected to unwanted web sites during searches from the browser ONLY, never from the toolbar. Is this the same malware problem as discribed for redirects from BOTH the browser and the toolbar?

AnonymousUser

I get redirected to unwanted web sites during searches from the browser ONLY, never from the toolbar. Is this the same malware problem as discribed for redirects from BOTH the browser and the toolbar?

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== was happening with Internet Explorer, continues with Firefox

I get redirected to unwanted web sites during searches from the browser ONLY, never from the toolbar. Is this the same malware problem as discribed for redirects from BOTH the browser and the toolbar? == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == was happening with Internet Explorer, continues with Firefox

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Did you do a malware check?

Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs. You need to use all programs because each detects different malware. Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page .......... See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website

(the MozillaZine KB is currently down, so you may need to try again later)

We had a malware issue that has been resolved but every time I do a search and click the link I want it does not go to the page...instead it directs to something totally different.