Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Otevřít

I am getting a strange message.

willy19

I am getting a strange message on adult pages I open on Firefox. It says; "opt out signal honored". I checked with the site owner and they told me it is a function of my browser. What is it?

I am getting a strange message on adult pages I open on Firefox. It says; "opt out signal honored". I checked with the site owner and they told me it is a function of my browser. What is it?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

It is potentially their marketing, tracking or consent vendor responding to your preference to not have data about you sold by them. It's most likely Global Privacy Control (and the message means "good", if you're wondering).

Položit dotaz

Pro přidání odpovědi se musíte přihlásit do svého účtu. Pokud dosud nemáte účet, položte nový dotaz.