Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Ctrl-Shift-T bugged after latest update

maplewood9999

Normally Ctrl+Shift+T reopens the last tab I closed in that specific window, but after the most recent update it reopens the last tab I closed in /any/ window. Is this happening to anyone else?

Normally Ctrl+Shift+T reopens the last tab I closed in that specific window, but after the most recent update it reopens the last tab I closed in /any/ window. Is this happening to anyone else?

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Yup, it should restore last closed tab in any window if there's no tabs to restore in the current window (or last closed window). Also try to flip browser.sessionstore.closedTabsFromAllWindows preference in about:config.

Upravil uživatel TyDraniu dne

Yeah, that didn't work. And it doesn't matter if there /are/ tabs it can restore from the current window; right now it still goes in stack order of all closed tabs instead of pulling from the individual stack for the current window like it should. It's much less convenient for it to do this, and it's never happened before.