Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

Browser

Makayla Lafayette

i’ve been using this browser for a couple years now and all of a sudden the picture stuff showing up in the browsers while I’m shopping on certain websites so I’m not seeing pictures on any of the websites that I go into

i’ve been using this browser for a couple years now and all of a sudden the picture stuff showing up in the browsers while I’m shopping on certain websites so I’m not seeing pictures on any of the websites that I go into
Přečíst dotaz v kontextu

Zvolené řešení

Aha. I wonder if you may turned on images blocker by accident. You may want to check your settings -> Browsing (under General) -> Block Images

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Hi Makayla,

What do you mean the picture stuff? Can you share a screenshot of the issue?

basically, all the websites I go on do the exact same thing they’re not still loading I reload the screen. It continues to do that the pictures do not show up.

Zvolené řešení

Aha. I wonder if you may turned on images blocker by accident. You may want to check your settings -> Browsing (under General) -> Block Images