Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

How to disable the notification that appears on my Andriod phone when I play a video in Firefox?

Miloslav Mrvík

Hello,

how can I disable the notification that appears on my Andriod phone when I play a video in Firefox? This notification: 1. Is anoying 2. Usually interrupts my music player so when I click play in my car the video from Firefox resumes 3. Leaks my privacy

Hello, how can I disable the notification that appears on my Andriod phone when I play a video in Firefox? This notification: 1. Is anoying 2. Usually interrupts my music player so when I click play in my car the video from Firefox resumes 3. Leaks my privacy
Přiložené obrázky

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Zvolené řešení

To resolve this, one must first bypass the fact that about:config is not available on Android any more:

  1. Go-to chrome://geckoview/content/config.xhtml
  2. set general.aboutConfig.enable to true (for next time)

Then he/she needs to set media.hardwaremediakeys.enabled to false.

P.S. I'd like to express an opinion that it was very bad decision to disable about:config as it was great compromise between customizability and user simplicity. Customizability received major hit by disabling it. 👎