Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

hi, I work on a MacBook Pro mid 2012 with OS X El Capitan version 10.11.5. May I download the new Firefox ? Thx in advance.

marcvaneyck

hi, I work on a MacBook Pro mid 2012 with OS X El Capitan version 10.11.5. May I download the new Firefox ? Thx in advance.

hi, I work on a MacBook Pro mid 2012 with OS X El Capitan version 10.11.5. May I download the new Firefox ? Thx in advance.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Firefox 116.0 and later including the current versions requires macOS 10.15 (ten.fifteen) at minimum to run.

Since you are running the old eol macOS 10.11.5 the most current Firefox you can run is Firefox 78.15.0esr as Firefox 79.0 to 115 ESR requires macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-mac-osx-users-esr

If you can update your macOS to at least 10.12 then you can run the still currently supported Firefox 115 ESR. It is currently at 115 19.0esr and will be updated til 115.21.0esr unless Mozilla decides soon to continue updates again. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-users-macos-1012-1013-1014-moving-to-extended-support