Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

thunderbird 115 all emails show on startup but I'm set to view only unread

Ed

Just upgraded to 115 Supernova and all seems great except for one feature. In the past, by default, I always set my "view" to unread messages only. I'd go to "all" if I needed to. Now in 115, I set the View setting to unread, and that works during the session. However, if I shut down Thunderbird, or restart my computer, 115 defaults to show All emails. This is a bit frustrating to have that extra step to go to the toolbar and switch to view unread emails when I startup. Any suggestions to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Just upgraded to 115 Supernova and all seems great except for one feature. In the past, by default, I always set my "view" to unread messages only. I'd go to "all" if I needed to. Now in 115, I set the View setting to unread, and that works during the session. However, if I shut down Thunderbird, or restart my computer, 115 defaults to show All emails. This is a bit frustrating to have that extra step to go to the toolbar and switch to view unread emails when I startup. Any suggestions to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Hi Ed. What you describe is a problem that identified recently and should hopefully have a fix within the next couple weeks.