Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Group By Default View

sitesvisited

I'm using Thunderbird 114.0b6 (64-bit). I sort and group by date. In the previous version of Thunderbird the default view of collapsed view remained after changing folders. It no longer stays collapsed. When I collapse the views in the Inbox, switch to another folder, then switch back, the view is expanded again. How do I keep the view from expanding keeping views in collapsed mode; keeping it collapsed every time I switch to another folder and return.

I'm using Thunderbird 114.0b6 (64-bit). I sort and group by date. In the previous version of Thunderbird the default view of collapsed view remained after changing folders. It no longer stays collapsed. When I collapse the views in the Inbox, switch to another folder, then switch back, the view is expanded again. How do I keep the view from expanding keeping views in collapsed mode; keeping it collapsed every time I switch to another folder and return.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

If it is a bug, which is likely, there is nothing you can do except wait for a fix.

Does https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1836393 describe your issue?