Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Firefox Slow and Boring

KHM

So, as announced yesterday, I replaced Firefox with Opera and these were worlds! Firefox Slow and Boring ( Especially after last update ) Call for new pages only by right-clicking on new tab possible direct call infinitely long or not possible. Have already tried all the ways I can repair Firefox Edge and Opera run at the same calls many times better and faster. For these reasons I will now part with Firefox after a long time ! PS: Since version 50+ it actually got worse and worse, so now long enough written bye bye.

Gruß

Karl-Heinz

So, as announced yesterday, I replaced Firefox with Opera and these were worlds! Firefox Slow and Boring ( Especially after last update ) Call for new pages only by right-clicking on new tab possible direct call infinitely long or not possible. Have already tried all the ways I can repair Firefox Edge and Opera run at the same calls many times better and faster. For these reasons I will now part with Firefox after a long time ! PS: Since version 50+ it actually got worse and worse, so now long enough written bye bye. Gruß Karl-Heinz

Všechny odpovědi (1)

sorry to hear that, but good luck with your decision!

For those, who still want to improve their personal/specific Firefox performance, I recommend: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/task-manager-tabs-or-extensions-are-slowing-firefox and especially there the Firefox Task Manager (or: about:performance) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/task-manager-tabs-or-extensions-are-slowing-firefox#w_use-the-task-manager