Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Toto vlákno bylo uzavřeno a archivováno. Pokud potřebujete pomoci, založte prosím nový dotaz.
Zamčené Archivováno

I have POPUPS BLOCKED in Firefox "options" but it is allowing some to "popup"

jagman55

I still get some POPUPS. I have option "BLOCK POPUPS..." in Firefox checked. On one adult website, using Firefox, it displays a "popup" and when you respond to either question, is open another adult website in a new tab. I tried the website on MS EDGE and it popups up but functions properly and by answering, it disappears. I tried GOOGLE CHROME and it responds the same as MS EDGE. So the problem must be with FIREFOX. Anyone?

I still get some POPUPS. I have option "BLOCK POPUPS..." in Firefox checked. On one adult website, using Firefox, it displays a "popup" and when you respond to either question, is open another adult website in a new tab. I tried the website on MS EDGE and it popups up but functions properly and by answering, it disappears. I tried GOOGLE CHROME and it responds the same as MS EDGE. So the problem must be with FIREFOX. Anyone?
Přiložené obrázky

Všechny odpovědi (1)