Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Unable to sync with iOS device

T.Nye

I would like to start using Firefox as my default browser on my MacBook, but I am unable to sync with my iPhone. The instructions say that I am to open the Firefox app on my mobile device, then open the hamburger menu, then tap settings and select “turn on sync.” But I do not find anything that says “turn on sync.“

I have the Firefox app installed on both the MacBook Pro and my iPhone.

I’m not sure why it isn’t working.

I would like to start using Firefox as my default browser on my MacBook, but I am unable to sync with my iPhone. The instructions say that I am to open the Firefox app on my mobile device, then open the hamburger menu, then tap settings and select “turn on sync.” But I do not find anything that says “turn on sync.“ I have the Firefox app installed on both the MacBook Pro and my iPhone. I’m not sure why it isn’t working.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

You may have found some old directions. Try the steps in the document below.

[https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/sync-logins-firefox-ios]