Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Toto vlákno bylo uzavřeno a archivováno. Pokud potřebujete pomoci, založte prosím nový dotaz.
Zamčené Archivováno

Delete Home Page Scree When Starting Thunderbird Program

Cooper800

When I open Thunderbird the Home page will appear for a split second and then goes to the Inbox screen. How can I delete the Home page from appearing when I start the program?

When I open Thunderbird the Home page will appear for a split second and then goes to the Inbox screen. How can I delete the Home page from appearing when I start the program?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

closing duplicate support request. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1236399