Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

How do I change the time format from 24-hour format to 12-hour format, so that, for instance, the time shows as 1:00 pm instead of 13:00?

Jack350

How do I change the time format from 24-hour format to 12-hour format, so that, for instance, the time shows as 1:00 pm instead of 13:00 in the Calendar for Thunderbird?

How do I change the time format from 24-hour format to 12-hour format, so that, for instance, the time shows as 1:00 pm instead of 13:00 in the Calendar for Thunderbird?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

You’ll need to set it for your OS, since Lightning uses the OS’s time format.

See here. Also see this and this question.