Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Password showing instead of username in remember password

krisurnok

Hi ,

I have loaded website given credential ,username and password .

In remember password not showing username instead showing password .

Hi , I have loaded website given credential ,username and password . In remember password not showing username instead showing password .

Všechny odpovědi (3)

krisurnok said

img attached

I think that the password box is using ID's that the Password Manager does not understand.

Please provide a link to the login page so it can be checked.