Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

Can I download firefox to a dvd or thumb drive for installation on a second computer

rbracht

As a volunteer at a non-profit resale shop, I need to research prices for donated items. I have a donated computer with windows 7 and a wifi connection. I connect to the wifi but internet explorer will not open a web page. Thought I would try installing firefox, but need to do it from a dvd or thumb drive since I cannot access the internet on that computer. Can I burn the info on my pc and then move it to the donated pc? Thanks. By the way, if it matters, I can access the internet with wifi on my old sloooow laptap at that location.

As a volunteer at a non-profit resale shop, I need to research prices for donated items. I have a donated computer with windows 7 and a wifi connection. I connect to the wifi but internet explorer will not open a web page. Thought I would try installing firefox, but need to do it from a dvd or thumb drive since I cannot access the internet on that computer. Can I burn the info on my pc and then move it to the donated pc? Thanks. By the way, if it matters, I can access the internet with wifi on my old sloooow laptap at that location.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Zvolené řešení

hi, you can download a firefox offline installer that you can then transfer to the pc in question from: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/