Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

What is difference between latest-ash-nexus-5-l and latest-mozilla-central-nexus-5-l?

Sangyong Gwak

I'm using Firefox OS 2.2 on Nexus 5. I like latest, unstable version.

I can't figure out difference bewteen two latest roms. What does "ash" means?

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/b2g/nightly/latest-ash-nexus-5-l/ https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/b2g/nightly/latest-mozilla-central-nexus-5-l/

I'm using Firefox OS 2.2 on Nexus 5. I like latest, unstable version. I can't figure out difference bewteen two latest roms. What does "ash" means? https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/b2g/nightly/latest-ash-nexus-5-l/ https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/b2g/nightly/latest-mozilla-central-nexus-5-l/

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Zvolené řešení

Hi, Sangyong!

  • "Ash" is one of the experimental branches. It may be used for several things and tests of bug fixes or new features.
  • "Mozilla Central" is where all the latest production source code is stored, and where the "nightly" builds come from.

If you want to read more about it, take a look on this topic at mozillaZine forums.

Hi, Sangyong!

If you have more questions about it, feel free to ask or open a new question about other subjects!

If, however, I made this clear to you, I ask you to choose my answer and set it as solved, so other users with the same question will find the answer easier!

We're still here for when you need some help :)