Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Can I set the subject line to wrap around in folder pane? If so, how?

amehrbani

I have my view set to Vertical - Folder pane and Preview pane side-by-side. I like to be able to display more of the subject in folder pane without enlarging the folder pane's width of reducing the width of the preview pane. Is it possible to make the columns in folder pane to wrap the information into two/three lines? If so, how do I do it? I have looked at each and every option but haven't been able to find any setting to do this. I have, also, checked the add-ons but haven't found anything.

I have my view set to Vertical - Folder pane and Preview pane side-by-side. I like to be able to display more of the subject in folder pane without enlarging the folder pane's width of reducing the width of the preview pane. Is it possible to make the columns in folder pane to wrap the information into two/three lines? If so, how do I do it? I have looked at each and every option but haven't been able to find any setting to do this. I have, also, checked the add-ons but haven't found anything.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

The short answer is no.