Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Back button returns to previous page

gjustice1

When I click on my back button, it goes to the previous page. How can I undo that feature?* Bulleted list item

When I click on my back button, it goes to the previous page. How can I undo that feature?* Bulleted list item

All Replies (4)

Hi

I do not believe that behaviour can be changed, but I think that it may be different on the new Firefox Preview browser for Android.

I should be more clear. It's the back button on my keyboard, not the back button in my browser. I went to type something and made a typo. When I went to back up my letters, the browser went back to the previous page.

we will help u

I was able to fix it by going to about:config. got it from Laptopmag.org https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/disable-backspace-chrome-ie-firefox