Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How can I follow up on a warning from Firefox?

fray43

I received a message from Firefox that my information was invaded. I lost message before I could read the resolution. How can I find it and resolve this problem ? Thanks

I received a message from Firefox that my information was invaded. I lost message before I could read the resolution. How can I find it and resolve this problem ? Thanks

All Replies (1)

Hi fray43, do you think it might have been a message from Firefox Monitor saying your email address appeared in a data breach?

https://monitor.firefox.com/