Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

After signing in firefox on android and it says connected, it's still not logged in.

kuojason

After I sign in to Firefox on android it does say connected, but when I check settings it is not signed in. I have Firefox on both my windows desktop and laptop, and they work fine. I have restart my phone, reinstall, clear data, nothing works.

After I sign in to Firefox on android it does say connected, but when I check settings it is not signed in. I have Firefox on both my windows desktop and laptop, and they work fine. I have restart my phone, reinstall, clear data, nothing works.

All Replies (1)

Can't get secretukmatch.com on my phone