Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

how do you open multiple tabs from external apps

rgener

I receive various emails with multiple links to web pages. Prior to Firefox 40 I could click on each link and open each link in a separate tab. After this update (FF40+) I cannot open separate tabs from another app. Is there a setting that I am missing to be able to do this. I am using an Acer tablet.

I receive various emails with multiple links to web pages. Prior to Firefox 40 I could click on each link and open each link in a separate tab. After this update (FF40+) I cannot open separate tabs from another app. Is there a setting that I am missing to be able to do this. I am using an Acer tablet.

All Replies (1)

Is Firefox set to be the default to open links? You can check for this in your application settings.