Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
how to delete a tile
Not certain what a tile is. I believe tiles appear just below the search line on the Firefox page. I want method to delete certain tiles.
All Replies (3)
SIr, Might be you talking about the New Tab page..
Izmjenjeno od strane rahuldecoded
Hmm, there are so many places to search. One is the "new tab page" which was covered in the earlier reply. Here are two others:
- Address bar: below the address bar, there are autocomplete suggestions based on your history and bookmarks, and optionally, search suggestions.
- To remove individual history sites from the list, arrow down to them and press either Delete or Shift+Delete
- Firefox 43 also added an informational line at the top showing what Firefox would do if you press Return or click the Go button with the current contents of the address bar. This line doesn't respond to Delete or Shift+Delete, but there is a settings change you can make to remove it. See: need an option to remove the new 'visit url' default on the address bar.
- Search bar on the main toolbar: search suggestions appear below this box. You can turn them on/off, but you can't remove individual suggestions.
Have I mentioned anything so far that you want to change? If it's somewhere else, please go into a little more detail.
You can change the order of the boxes on the about:newtab page and drag an item to a different tile to pin it to that position or you can remove a website by clicking the close X to block that URL. You can drag a bookmark or history item from the sidebar and drop it in a tile on the about:newtab page to pin this item and have your own favorites sites present.
Changes made manually on the about:newtab page are stored in prefs that you can find on the about:config page.
- browser.newtabpage.pinned stores websites that you have pinned to a tile.
- browser.newtabpage.blocked stores websites that you have removed by clicking the X button in a tile.
Izmjenjeno od strane cor-el