Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Solved সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

If I were to close out all of my toolbars, the bookmarks, menu and navigation toolbars, how do I open them back up?

AnonymousUser

I have minimized all my toolbars, the navigation, menu, and bookmarks toolbars, but now I cannot open them back up. I have attempted deleting storedinfo, and opening safe mode, but the toolbars are just plain gone. I tried right clicking on the space, but it just asks me about the tab settings. How do I open them back up?

I have minimized all my toolbars, the navigation, menu, and bookmarks toolbars, but now I cannot open them back up. I have attempted deleting storedinfo, and opening safe mode, but the toolbars are just plain gone. I tried right clicking on the space, but it just asks me about the tab settings. How do I open them back up?

All Replies (1)

চয়ন করা সমাধান

If you hold down the Alt key, the menu line should become visible.

Alt+v should open the View menu, and here you should be able to enable the menus and toolbars again under "Toolbars >".

Also see Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars