Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Open

Authentication error with Netzero

IronWingCSA

I am trying to create a Netzero accunt. I am configuring it correctly but when I try to log in I keep getting an authentication error.

I am trying to create a Netzero accunt. I am configuring it correctly but when I try to log in I keep getting an authentication error.

All Replies (3)

Maybe if you post your server settings pane and SMTP server settings pane, some suggestions may be offered.

Maybe if you post your server settings pane and SMTP server settings pane, some suggestions may be offered.

I got it working. It turns out that I had left out a letter when I typed in my email address. My messages downloaded but my files didn't. They also didn't download to my phone app.

একটি প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করুন

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.