Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Open

firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless.

james2703

Firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless.

This is so annoying. I’m sure its simples if you’re a techhie, but for muppets its hopeless, I’m desperate for a solution as i cant use Firefox now

Firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless. This is so annoying. I’m sure its simples if you’re a techhie, but for muppets its hopeless, I’m desperate for a solution as i cant use Firefox now
স্ক্রিনশটসমূহ সংযুক্ত হয়েছে

All Replies (4)

Tell your antivirus company to stop screwing with your secure connections.

hmm, its really not that simples.

why cant i tell ffox to turn off the banner as it means i cant use ffox?

james2703 said

why cant i tell ffox to turn off the banner as it means i cant use ffox?

You can tell ffox to turn it off by removing SSLKEYLOGFILE environmental variable.

একটি প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করুন

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.