Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

Need a laptop for studing

Oumaima1234

Hello evrey body, I m oumaima and I am from Morocco I wrote this articl to ask someone a help, I m in the univercity and how u know I need a laptop to do my reshearchs and stock my docs but my parents can 't buy me one bcs they don t have money..if someone can help me I'll be approciate..(just to tell u that I don't ask a help bcs I want a laptop..but I really need it for my study #nb:I m a good student And I got a hight marks in my baccalauréat))

Hello evrey body, I m oumaima and I am from Morocco I wrote this articl to ask someone a help, I m in the univercity and how u know I need a laptop to do my reshearchs and stock my docs but my parents can 't buy me one bcs they don t have money..if someone can help me I'll be approciate..(just to tell u that I don't ask a help bcs I want a laptop..but I really need it for my study #nb:I m a good student And I got a hight marks in my baccalauréat))

All Replies (1)

Hi

I am very sorry, but we are unable to help you with this.