Showing questions for topic:

block my location and block all data share and data provider

Block all website no one can see my data and get my data no one can get access to my data and no one can get my location and no one can find me no one can see it my locat… (прочетете още)

Block all website no one can see my data and get my data no one can get access to my data and no one can get my location and no one can find me no one can see it my location and everything be approved

Open 2 2

Can previous DuckDuckGo stop fire focus using old passwords

Changed to Firefox from duck duck go. Everything still under duck duck go with passwords. Signed up with Firefox focus and still duck duck go passwords came up to open ap… (прочетете още)

Changed to Firefox from duck duck go. Everything still under duck duck go with passwords. Signed up with Firefox focus and still duck duck go passwords came up to open app for IDX . Now put password for Firefox… will this stop DuckDuckGo using old passwords? Can I use IDX with cookies for protection on phone?

Open

Can you please stop letting GitHub enter malaware to this browser

I kept going in a loop when sign up and I went into GitHub and realized there are several malaware agents improvising and scheduling events for my phone this phone is com… (прочетете още)

I kept going in a loop when sign up and I went into GitHub and realized there are several malaware agents improvising and scheduling events for my phone this phone is completely hacked a mucrosotf is allowing it

Open 1 40

historu

I am constantly getting messages in quick messages to clear my search history! This is supposed to happen automatically when i close the site and in fact sais it has been… (прочетете още)

I am constantly getting messages in quick messages to clear my search history! This is supposed to happen automatically when i close the site and in fact sais it has been cleared. I cant ever find the last sites i visited but it is rather disturbing to think that someone is seeing my search history without my authorization! So tell me squarely ,why do i keep getting that disturbing message?

Архивирани 1 624

Firefox integration with IOS Safari

When I search the internet using the safari app, Is Firefox focus working in the background…. Or do I search using the Firefox focus app and it used Safari??? Can you ex… (прочетете още)

When I search the internet using the safari app, Is Firefox focus working in the background…. Or do I search using the Firefox focus app and it used Safari??? Can you explain how best to use the internet so that Firefox focus adds more security?

Solved Архивирани 1 319

Firefox Focus

Focus is not ready for prime time. It's close. When connecting with apps where user interaction is required, Focus removes access names, and passwords, and reverts back t… (прочетете още)

Focus is not ready for prime time. It's close. When connecting with apps where user interaction is required, Focus removes access names, and passwords, and reverts back to the sign in page. This makes for access denial. Have to remove Focus.

Архивирани 1 290