Showing questions for topic:

what do i need to do so that firefox can be used on albertsons store website

Albertsons grocery store states they support firefox. However I can't use firefox I have all sorts of issues so I have to close firefox and use chrome. What do I need to … (прочетете още)

Albertsons grocery store states they support firefox. However I can't use firefox I have all sorts of issues so I have to close firefox and use chrome. What do I need to do to get firefox to work at their grocery store website?

Thank you Diana

Open

Facebook not loading, websites not showing popups, form entry information missing and more!

What has happened to Firefox over the past few days? Mine has become almost unusable! Facebook fails to load (it's a pain having to constantly clear the cache in order t… (прочетете още)

What has happened to Firefox over the past few days? Mine has become almost unusable!

Facebook fails to load (it's a pain having to constantly clear the cache in order to re-sign in). Websites that I use to make hotel bookings fail to proceed past the login stage, online forms fail to show the required information to complete transactions.

All works well on Chrome - but I like the Firefox interface and have been using for many years.

Help!

Open 4

Yaho mail unable to load account.

yahoo mail is asking me to enable javascript. It isn't recognising my email and tells me to use another device (which does work), but I want to use laptop. Why is it a… (прочетете още)

yahoo mail is asking me to enable javascript. It isn't recognising my email and tells me to use another device (which does work), but I want to use laptop. Why is it asking for java when it's already installed?

Open 1

I am trying to login to one of my online banking websites and I am getting this message "Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading" and when I hit the ALLOW button, nothing happens.

I am trying to login to one of my online banking websites and I am getting this message "Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading" and when I hit the ALLO… (прочетете още)

I am trying to login to one of my online banking websites and I am getting this message "Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading" and when I hit the ALLOW button, nothing happens. I don't know if this related to the latest Firefox update ... but it's a real problem for me. I have to keep switching over to Chrome to login in. Please advise what I need to do?

Open 2

problem watching recordings on xfinity stream last few days

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs lat… (прочетете още)

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs late, but they wont play while recording. I can watch those same recordings when they are finished, but not while they are still recording. I can watch those same recordings while recording on Chrome and Safari so it's not an xfinity problem. But for some reason not on Firefox anymore Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks Ron

Open 1

Why am I not able to copy and paste, or choose from the dropdown list in youtube?

Since the update before the last, I haven't been able to paste a name into the youtube search, or if i type in a name and the songs show up on a drop down menu, I cannot … (прочетете още)

Since the update before the last, I haven't been able to paste a name into the youtube search, or if i type in a name and the songs show up on a drop down menu, I cannot choose from that menu. It works fine in chrome, just not in firefox. This is annoying me so much I am about to quit firefox unless I can get some help.

Open 1

Google Maps suddenly displaying black

Google maps displays a map and then, a few seconds later the map goes black. I found an archive thread called "Google Maps suddenly displaying black" where it is suggeste… (прочетете още)

Google maps displays a map and then, a few seconds later the map goes black. I found an archive thread called "Google Maps suddenly displaying black" where it is suggested to use ctrl+F5 to bypass the cache. That solution works but then, a few seconds later: Boom, the map goes black.

Seems to me that when the page is refreshed by a script in the map that whatever gets downloaded corrupts the map and then when the refresh occurs, the map goes black.

What ever this "corruption is" Firefox fails to display the content correctly. I have killed my cache, disabled extensions, used troubleshooting mode, switched to the "auto" system theme etc. The key combo is the only way to temporarily recover the map. I should also point out that I see differences in the map UI, it looks like Google updated the UI in maps.

Open 7 2

I’m requesting help troubleshooting a microphone/audio issue with ChatGPT in Firefox.

I’m requesting help troubleshooting a microphone/audio issue with ChatGPT in Firefox. Computer/network information This is my personal home computer, not a company-manage… (прочетете още)

I’m requesting help troubleshooting a microphone/audio issue with ChatGPT in Firefox.

Computer/network information

This is my personal home computer, not a company-managed computer.

I am using my home Internet connection.

Firefox version: 157.0 (64-bit).

Firefox reports that it is up to date.

Firefox’s start page also displays “What’s new in Firefox 157?”

Microphone: Logitech Brio 101.

Problem

ChatGPT Voice does not recognize my speech when I use Firefox. The ChatGPT Voice interface starts and appears to be listening, but nothing happens when I speak.

ChatGPT’s separate dictation feature also fails to transcribe my speech in Firefox.

The important comparison is that ChatGPT Voice works correctly in Google Chrome on this exact same computer, using the same Logitech Brio 101 microphone and the same Internet connection.

What we have tested

Verified in Windows Sound settings that the Logitech Brio 101 is the default microphone and that its input-level meter moves when I speak.

Confirmed that the Brio 101 microphone works correctly in other applications, including Zoom.

Confirmed that ChatGPT Voice works correctly in Google Chrome on this same computer.

Checked Firefox permissions for chatgpt.com. Firefox is allowed to use the microphone.

Firefox displays the red microphone indicator in the address bar when ChatGPT attempts to use the microphone.

Reset the microphone/site permissions for ChatGPT in Firefox and granted them again.

Changed the Firefox microphone permission to “Always Ask” so that Firefox would prompt me to select a microphone.

During that prompt, Firefox initially showed an External Mic/Sound Blaster input. I explicitly changed the microphone to the Logitech Brio 101 and granted permission.

Even with the Brio 101 explicitly selected, ChatGPT Voice still did not recognize my speech.

Changed Firefox Autoplay permissions for ChatGPT to Allow Audio and Video.

Verified that the ChatGPT Firefox tab was not muted.

Started Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to disable extensions and other customizations. ChatGPT Voice still did not recognize my speech.

Tested ChatGPT’s separate dictation microphone in Firefox. When I speak, the visual indicator dots react to my voice and become darker, suggesting that microphone activity is being detected. However, no speech is converted to text.

Opened the Firefox Web Console with Ctrl+Shift+K, cleared the console, started ChatGPT Voice, and repeatedly spoke into the microphone while monitoring the console. ChatGPT still did not recognize my speech, and the Web Console remained blank with no error messages displayed.

Repeated the test in Google Chrome. ChatGPT Voice works correctly there using the same computer, microphone, home network, and ChatGPT account.

Current findings

The Logitech Brio 101 itself appears to be functioning correctly. Windows receives its audio, other applications receive its audio, and ChatGPT Voice works with it in Chrome.

The failure appears to be specific to Firefox. Firefox appears to obtain microphone access and even detects microphone activity during ChatGPT dictation, but ChatGPT does not receive usable speech/audio for Voice or produce a transcription through dictation.

Because the problem remains in Firefox Troubleshoot Mode, it does not appear to be caused by a normal Firefox extension.

Could you please advise what Firefox-specific diagnostics or settings I should check next? I would particularly like to determine why Firefox appears to receive microphone activity from the Logitech Brio 101 but ChatGPT Voice and dictation cannot process the audio, while the same features work correctly in Chrome.

Open 1

Firefox is just completely unusable with Google Services

Google Docs refuses to open. Whenever I open a Doc, it just says "error reported to Google". Additionally, YouTube is just outright unusable, and the lag is insane. Is th… (прочетете още)

Google Docs refuses to open. Whenever I open a Doc, it just says "error reported to Google". Additionally, YouTube is just outright unusable, and the lag is insane. Is there any way to downgrade versions so I can go back to whichever version didn't have this issue?

Open 1 1

bug displaying page

https://apollolaunchcontrol.com/v20test/http___www.apollolaunchcontrol.com_/Crawler_Transporter.html There's three images on the page, in FF only the top one shows, but i… (прочетете още)

https://apollolaunchcontrol.com/v20test/http___www.apollolaunchcontrol.com_/Crawler_Transporter.html

There's three images on the page, in FF only the top one shows, but if I hit refresh, all three show, but only for half a second, then they wink out. All three show in Chromium just fine.

140.16esr under Debian 12.

Solved 7

On Mac, viewing https://friendsmclibrary.square.site/ fails when other broswers and devices work

This site: https://friendsmclibrary.square.site/. and other square sites connected to it are unable to load in FF since this am. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FF, lo… (прочетете още)

This site: https://friendsmclibrary.square.site/. and other square sites connected to it are unable to load in FF since this am. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FF, loaded it in safe mode, and problem still persists. FF is my default browser and I need to use those square pages, so I could really use help getting this fixed. Safari and chrome work just fine. P.S.: after I reinstalled FF, the page loaded just fine until I logged in to my FF account, and then it would no longer load it.

Solved 4 3

this An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.85293417.1790859796.36c5ad https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.85293417.1790859796.36c5ad happens when i try to sign in to my email

Never had this response before trying to access my email jmonjmon@bellsouth.net until 2 days ago. I do not have issue doing same with other browsers An error occurred whi… (прочетете още)

Never had this response before trying to access my email jmonjmon@bellsouth.net until 2 days ago. I do not have issue doing same with other browsers

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.85293417.1790859796.36c5ad

https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.85293417.1790859796.36c5ad

Open

After the update, the page keeps reloading endlessly.

Hello, I’ve run into a problem: after installing update 156.01, whenever I go to a link to join a Google Meet conference, the page starts reloading endlessly (including w… (прочетете още)

Hello, I’ve run into a problem: after installing update 156.01, whenever I go to a link to join a Google Meet conference, the page starts reloading endlessly (including when I click the "Join" button). I’ve already tried disabling protection and hardware acceleration, clearing the cache and cookies, and even accessing it in Safe Mode, but the situation hasn't changed

Open 1

lAST UPDATE CHANGED SETTINGS--HELP

I used to be able to sign in and out of substack until this last update for pc. For some reason it will not let me do anything on this site. Wondered what setting I have … (прочетете още)

I used to be able to sign in and out of substack until this last update for pc. For some reason it will not let me do anything on this site. Wondered what setting I have checked or un-checked that might be the problem. Thank you.

Open 3