Showing questions for topic:

Firefox 157: Nova interface, how do I revert back to the previous gui?

Regarding FF v157: - Mozilla have changed the Graphical user interface of Firefox without asking for consent or providing a clear way to revert back to the old interface,… (прочетете още)

Regarding FF v157:

- Mozilla have changed the Graphical user interface of Firefox without asking for consent or providing a clear way to revert back to the old interface, yet again. - They have made changes to the settings, so pre-installed search engines can only be toggled off and NOT removed... - There are a bunch of themes now pre-installed that can't be removed.

I think pushing a change without over way to revert, is why I a lot of people don't donate to the Mozilla foundation

Solved 12 39

Revert the tab and address bar shapes to not be rounded

I absolutely hate the new chromelike tab and address bar shapes (rounded, smaller). Whole reason I'm here is because I despise chrome. Is there any way to revert them to… (прочетете още)

I absolutely hate the new chromelike tab and address bar shapes (rounded, smaller). Whole reason I'm here is because I despise chrome. Is there any way to revert them to be larger and rectangular again, either through an add-on or in settings?

Open 1 1

Change the highlight color

The new lavender color for highlighting in the drop-down boxes and elsewhere is completely unwelcome. I want to restore the previous setting to blue. How do I do this? La… (прочетете още)

The new lavender color for highlighting in the drop-down boxes and elsewhere is completely unwelcome. I want to restore the previous setting to blue. How do I do this? Lavender is a color I loathe and if I can't change it I will start using another browser.

Open 1 1

Lavender color on the upperband for two days

Hello. I have had a lavender color on the upperband for two days and i can't seem to remove it for a neutral color like before. Do you have the trick  ? Thank you in adv… (прочетете още)

Hello. I have had a lavender color on the upperband for two days and i can't seem to remove it for a neutral color like before. Do you have the trick  ? Thank you in advance for your help. Jean-Marc

Solved 3 1

How do you change the border/highlight color in Split View?

Hi people. I use Split View a lot in FF browser and love the feature where when you click from side to side on each window you get a color highlight/border surrounding th… (прочетете още)

Hi people. I use Split View a lot in FF browser and love the feature where when you click from side to side on each window you get a color highlight/border surrounding the active window, default is blue, but I would love it even more if I could choose my own custom color, I'm thinking a deeper cobalt electric blue or even a deep red. Can you change this color in settings? If not, how would I get this suggestion submitted?

Open 5

How to return previous style of Mozilla?

Today, October 1st, Firefox was updated on my computer, and I really don’t like the new design. The upper part of the browser is now much brighter and draws too much atte… (прочетете още)

Today, October 1st, Firefox was updated on my computer, and I really don’t like the new design. The upper part of the browser is now much brighter and draws too much attention. The tabs also have a more rounded shape. I personally preferred the previous design, where the tabs were rectangular with slightly rounded corners - it looked cleaner and matched the rest of the browser better. I also don’t understand why the active tab is now highlighted so strongly. Previously, the active tab was simply a little lighter than the inactive ones, which felt much more subtle and comfortable. Is there a way to restore the previous design completely - with the gray upper browser area, the previous tab shape, and a less prominent active-tab highlight?

Thanks!

Solved 10 5

Removal of "Hide sidebar" button in the top left

With an update to version 157.0, firefox seems to have introduced more sidebar settings. One of the features introduced is also a "Hide sidebar" button in the top left of… (прочетете още)

With an update to version 157.0, firefox seems to have introduced more sidebar settings. One of the features introduced is also a "Hide sidebar" button in the top left of the screen, right next to the go one page back/forward buttons. This is throwing off my muscle memory and I know that I will not be needing it so I am wondering if there is some way to get rid of it.

Open 1

Revert to old firefox look

Is there any way to revert to the old Firefox style before the update to 157.0 without downgrading? Bit too round for my taste and it's not as easy to recognise favicons,… (прочетете още)

Is there any way to revert to the old Firefox style before the update to 157.0 without downgrading? Bit too round for my taste and it's not as easy to recognise favicons, read tab names, and read bookmarks with the weird colour gradient in the background

Solved 3 5

How to revert to previous UI?

Ok this latest UI appearance change is absolute dog feces. I hate it so much! It's so ugly! How do I change it back? I did not consent for my eyeballs to be assaulted lik… (прочетете още)

Ok this latest UI appearance change is absolute dog feces. I hate it so much! It's so ugly! How do I change it back? I did not consent for my eyeballs to be assaulted like this. Did I mention it sucks? How do I change it back? 157.0.0.11

Solved 11 28

Can I increase UI font size?

I can't see very well and I have trouble reading my tab names with the new update, Firefox 157.0. Is there any way to make the font size in Firefox itself larger? I can f… (прочетете още)

I can't see very well and I have trouble reading my tab names with the new update, Firefox 157.0. Is there any way to make the font size in Firefox itself larger? I can find settings to make font bigger on webpages, but not the interface itself.

If there is no option, where do I request it? Thank you.

Update: Windows 10 ease of access settings (Settings>Ease of Access>Make Text Bigger + Make Everything Bigger) do technically do it, but boosting the text everywhere causes problems on a lot of websites. I literally just want to do the tab names. thanks

Open

Tab icons are cut off vertically / lower half of tab bar appears as blank space

Is there a setting I may change to allow the tab icons / text to fully display down into the blank space that shows on my tab bar? I will attach an image. Thank you. … (прочетете още)

Is there a setting I may change to allow the tab icons / text to fully display down into the blank space that shows on my tab bar? I will attach an image. Thank you.

Open

about Firefox's lack of customizability to look and feel

Hello, I am an avid user of Firefox and I find the new UI change to the border radius of the new tabs annoying. I have already tried themes which appeared to have the old… (прочетете още)

Hello,

I am an avid user of Firefox and I find the new UI change to the border radius of the new tabs annoying. I have already tried themes which appeared to have the old square-with-rounded-corner style tabs but the themes does not seem to work. The nwe UI looks like there is so much free space in between the tabs and it feels genuinely aggrevating to use.

I would be thoroughly disappointed if I cannot daily-drive a browser with a consistent UI/UX while having the latest features and security updates. Please allow users to customize the tabs' border radii such that we won't have to deal with sudden UX changes like this.

Thank you,

Open

Text in selected tab in Light mode are white and unreadable

The text of selected tab if I set on Light mode is white when widget.windows.mica and browser.theme.windows.accent-color-in-tabs.enabled flags on about:config are turned … (прочетете още)

The text of selected tab if I set on Light mode is white when widget.windows.mica and browser.theme.windows.accent-color-in-tabs.enabled flags on about:config are turned on. This only fix if I switch to dark mode.

This bug even exist prior to Firefox 157 release, where Nova UI refresh was available but disabled by default.

Open 2 2