Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

Release 11 about:config fails with parsing error

Judy Southerland

No problems after installing Release 11 until tried to use about:config which failed with following message -

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location: about:config Line Number 59, Column 1:<key key="&focusFilter.key;" modifiers="accel" oncommand="document.getElementById('textbox').focus();"/> ^

No problems after installing Release 11 until tried to use about:config which failed with following message - XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location: about:config Line Number 59, Column 1:<key key="&focusFilter.key;" modifiers="accel" oncommand="document.getElementById('textbox').focus();"/> ^
Прочетете този отговор в контекста

Избрано решение

The problem was caused by Prefsearch addon. I have notified the developer.

Всички отговори (6)

Can you try deleting the Firefox app and then reinstalling it (don't just copy a new one on top of the old)? It could be a problem with one of the files in the application bundle.

This had no effect. More detail: Firefox 11 disabled Tab Utilities. I down loaded the unreviewed next version; it appeared to be working okay, but I mention it because it was the only problem with the upgrade.

I have reverted to 10.0.2 (works fine) until I have time to try R11 again.

Променено на от Judy Southerland

After further checking I have narrowed down the problem to Stylish, Stylish Custom, or my userChrome running under Stylish. I think most likely the last, but one other user has joined me with the problem. If they see this it might be helpful if they can confirm that it is one of the above. If I can resolve the problem I will post it here.

My best guess was wrong. Not Tab Utilities, nor Stylish, nor Stylish Custom nor my CSS running under Stylish. I have no more guesses. Will stay on Fx 10.0.2 until R12 comes out just as I dropped back to 3.6.2* when R9 caused unfixable problems (also with Chrome!).

I'm not sure how to close an unresolved thread, so I'll just leave it hanging loose...

Избрано решение

The problem was caused by Prefsearch addon. I have notified the developer.

Yep Prefsearch is causing this issue... I disabled it and things are better, but I still have reloading problems on flash games on FB