Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

How do I zoom out on a web page?

zsokatch

I tried to make an accent on the letter U by pressing Ctrl+\U and the page zoomed in and I do not know how to undo do it or zoom back out.

I tried to make an accent on the letter U by pressing Ctrl+\U and the page zoomed in and I do not know how to undo do it or zoom back out.

Всички отговори (1)

Избрано решение

Hi zsokatch,

You should take a look at the Zoom Knowledge Base article. Zoom allows you to increase/decrease the size of everything on the page. You can try hitting CTRL and - a few times to Zoom out. CTRL and 0 will return it to normal size.

Hopefully this helps!